The Student Support Services department envisions a developmental program that provides a safe and caring environment, provides skills for life and career planning, and continually explores ways to improve services to students.
The mission of the Student Support Services department, in collaboration with other stakeholders, is to guide all students to successfully complete the academic requirements set forth by the school district; to help all students develop skills for life, including college and career planning; and to help all students develop future plans by providing a comprehensive developmental program, which encompasses the academic, career, and social emotional domains.
The Student Support Services department provides a wide range of services including, but not limited to, the following:
- individual and group counseling
- career and college counseling
- student academic planning
- student academic support
- financial aid programming
- planning and delivery of comprehensive developmental program
- maintaining and interpreting student records
- participating in the IEP process
- planning to address student issues and needs
- advocating for student needs and rights